Wednesday 8 June 2011

Hello stranger!

   Yes, it's been a while since I wrote something, but, I've been through hell these last few months...I'm better but unfortunately, I'm not at my best...but I decided to get back to blogging.
   I wanted to write about something, but I forgot what it was, so I'm just gonna make a short update thing. I started watching "Gilmore Girls" which is absolutely beautiful and fun, plus it's fun to remember the old days when I was like 11 or 12, and Jess (hehehe) was one of my first crushes. And Luke rullzzz! Lorelai and Rory's obsession  with coffee has passed on to me and I actually started heavily drinking coffee after seeing them, and as Rory and Lorelai have no problem with drinking coffee at late hours, I have also developed that capacity. So, coffee amateurs have been warned.


   The coffee situation has turned out good, because I have become pretty good at doing it, my mother actually liking it, even though we will have to buy a lot more from now on. It makes me feel good that I know that I have a quality. I make good coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment